Since 2005, Healthcare Education Associates has provided the healthcare industry with crucial educational and networking opportunities covering issues and topics that are often news to even the news media! With the HEA partners’ 65+ years of combined conference experience, our seamless operational processes and the extensive, original research that goes into each topic, HEA has established itself as the leading provider of substantive, topical information for C-suite healthcare executives.
But HEA goes beyond just conferences; we’ve established RISE, the Resource Initiative and Society for Education, an organization dedicated to ongoing outreach and education for health plans and providers. RISE offers complimentary webinars, white papers, a newsletter, peer user groups, and ongoing updates for plans and providers seeking the cutting-edge of healthcare information. For more information on RISE go to www.risehealth.org
Our Annual Events Include:
- The RISE Nashville Summit and RISE California Summit
- The Health Insurance Exchanges Summit
- Product Design, Pricing & Risk Adjustment on the Health Insurance Exchanges
- Long-term Care Management for Dual Eligible Beneficiaries
- The Medicare Marketing and Sales Summit
- Mastering the CMS Audit Process
- The Risk Adjustment Forum for Health Plans
- The Star Ratings Leadership Summit and the Star Ratings Master Class
- Medicare Advantage Member Accounting & Reconciliation Summit
- The HEDIS & Quality Improvement Summit
New and Emerging Topic Areas Include:
- The RISE Academy 101: Cornerstones of Risk Adjustment
- The RISE Academy Risk Adjustment Master Class
- Compliance on the Health Insurance Exchanges
- Bundled Payments
- FDR Oversight
Partner with Us!
Are you looking to reach a niche audience? For highly targeted marketing aimed at key decision-makers, an HEA conference is an ideal opportunity. Often including a speaking role on the conference program, an exhibit booth and many other benefits, sponsorship enables you to shine in a crowded and competitive marketplace. To learn more, go to our sponsorship page.
“Very informative, very well organized, a friendly, welcoming environment. Nice venue, interesting presentations.”
Carlos Delossantos, HHH Continuum of Care
“The information is always very up-to-date and gives plans a whole picture view of our business.”
Megan Lombardi, BCBS of Western New York
As Chief Operating Officer, Ellen Wofford is responsible for the operational leadership of FRA and all its entities. She is dedicated to constantly improving the systems which create and deliver FRA’s products and services. Based in the North Carolina office she manages the registration, sales, telesales, speaker coordination, meeting planning, human resources, IT and website teams. She has over 17 years tenure in the conference industry.
Ellen holds a M.A. in International Business from St. Mary’s University of Minnesota.