Join hundreds of your colleagues in San Antonio on March 20-22 as we assemble for our “10th Annual Medicare Marketing, Sales, & Product Summit”. You’ll hear directly from your peers about the topics impacting your members including but not limited to marketing, sales, product development, and consumer engagement. Essentially this event is four conferences in one, featuring 4 selective tracks on sales, marketing, product development, and consumer engagement. Your sales, marketing, product development, consumer engagement, and compliance team will be armed and focused to capture market share in this fiercely competitive and highly regulated industry. Get started on a stronger sales and retention strategy today!
Your team members can customize their learning experience by selection among these tracks and topics:
- Strategic Level Research on New Generation Medicare Members
- Effectively Moving Clients into a Digital World: Is the Paradigm Switching
- How the Rise of Technology is Affecting Medicare Marketing, Sales, Product Development, and Consumer Engagement
- AEP 2016 Insight & Revelations
- Pulling it All Together: How Do Plans Optimize Performance by Minimizing Silos Between Marketing, Sales, and Product Development
Marketing Topics (track A):
- Innovative Marketing Strategies for the Age-In Population: The Same-Old Strategies WILL NOT WORK With the Next Generation Age-Ins
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Vs. Search Engine Marketing (SEM): Pros & Cons and Everything In Between
- Learn How to Re-Allocate Marketing Dollars with Useful yet Under-Utilized Predictive Modeling & Data Analytic Tools
- Outside of the Box Marketing Opportunities
- Multi-Cultural Marketing Success Stories: Useful Tips
- Retention: How to Avoid NOC/EOC Shock
- How Are you Fighting Against the Stifling Regulatory Effects on Creativity?
- Putting the “WOW” Factor Back into Your Marketing Pieces
Marketing Topics (track B):
- Identifying the Best Distribution Combination for Your Plan
- How to Train a High-Performing Sales Force
- Using Technology, Online Sales, Social Media, and Apps to Close the Sale
- Cross Walking Members into a New Plan
- Broker Management & Oversight of Internal & External Staff
- Seminars and Successful Outreach Programs
- Running a Successful Telesales Team
- Implementing An Effective Certification Process for Your Sales Force
Product Development Topics (track C, day one):
- Innovative Ways Plans Are Capturing Member Experience Data and Incorporating into Products
- Bidding Process and Product Development: Understanding Financial Modeling, Market Research, and Competitive Analysis
- Product Development that Actually Help with Star Ratings
- Ancillary Products & Supplemental Benefits for Better Performance
Consumer Engagement Topics (track C, day two):
- Customer Journey Mapping: Taking a Close Look at the Process from Beginning to End
- How Can Wellness Programs be Used to Increase Medicare Member Engagement?
- Behavioral Economics: What Causes Buyers to Make the Decisions they Make and How Should You Modify Your Products Accordingly?
- How Have Plans Successfully Utilized Portals for 65+ Members?
…and much more. To see the complete brochure, [click here].