What You'll Hear
In our 10th year, The Risk Adjustment Forum is the premier industry event for health plans and engaged providers across the spectrum of Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, and Commercial plans. Every year more professionals come to this Forum to understand how risk adjustment, RADV, EDS transition, regulation, and the quest for quality strategies are evolving. You will hear directly from your peers about the topics impacting your financial stability, risk scores, and long term quality of care. Learn from case studies that successfully engage providers and dramatically improve the results of data accuracy and documentation quality. Get started on a stronger risk adjustment strategy today!
- Confronting the Repeal or Replace Realities: What are the Latest Updates and What Can We Expect Moving Forward?
- Case Studies from RADV Survivors: What Did You Learn and How Where You Impacted?
- Steps to Improve the Accrual Process
- IVA Industry Results and Lessons Learned
- Tactical Steps to Ensure an Error-Free EDS Transition
- RAPS-EDS Data Collaboration Results: What Does It All Mean?
- Risk Scores and Data Analytics
- Best Practices for Quality and Risk Adjustment
- A Two-Part Provider Training Discussion: Engagement, Education, Proper Coding, and Documentation
- Current and Timely Prospective Assessment
- Risk Adjustment Rules, Regulations, and Compliance
AND – new this year! We have added two pre-conference workshops. Get an in-depth intensive look at RADV Success Stories or Prospective Assessment. Set the stage for a productive, thought-provoking experience by attending either of these comprehensive workshops
Top Reasons To Attend
- Get a candid look at numerous ways to improve your risk adjustment strategies
- Network with the sharpest and brightest risk adjustment gurus in the industry
- Find out how others have survived RADV
- Learn how to enhance your accrual process for better results
- Hear the latest results on the RAPS-EDS data collaboration and what it means for you
- Find out how plans are intertwining their risk adjustment and quality initiatives to enhance care management
- Receive the latest rules and regulations making waves in the industry: how are you staying compliant?
- Sit-in on a powerful two-part provider-education discussion: mandatory action item you must implement now
- Fine-tune your data analytics requirements
- Set the stage for success by attending one of the pre-conference workshops on RADV or Prospective Assessments
- Find out for yourself why the momentum for this event is growing year after year - - don’t miss it!
Enhance your risk adjustment strategies so you’re ready for the fiercely competitive year ahead
Who Should Attend
Leaders, senior management and managers from Medicare Advantage health plans, commercial plans, Medicaid, provider groups, pharmacy benefit managers, and ACOs from the following areas:
- Risk adjustment
- Finance and revenue management
- HCC coding and documentation quality management
- Quality improvement and performance management
- Star ratings
- Care management integration
- Healthcare delivery reform strategies
- Provider relationship development and engagement
- Practice management and MSO operations
- Member outreach and engagement
- Medicare and government programs
- Product management and business development
- Analytics and data management
- Strategic planning
- Vendor management and purchasing of third party solutions
Get Answers To These Important Questions
- What’s the latest with the new administration and the repeal or replace status?
- How will the marketplace be restructured?
- What do the insiders have to say about RADV?
- How can you improve your accrual process?
- What do the IVA results reveal?
- What are likely changes/adaptions to IVA due to the results?
- Which data analytic approaches must be considered?
- What are the best practices for quality and risk adjustment?
- What are the results in the pilot states?
- Does the financial incentive make a big difference when it comes to quality?
- Will all the quality ratings disappear?
- Does working with doctors on coding trump analytic results?
- How do you continue to get the most out of your provider groups?
- What type of provider education is mandatory?
- What is happening in the regulatory world and where will that go?
- What can Medicaid learn from MA?
This program has the prior approval of AAPC for 13 continuing education hours max (13 for the conference & workshop, and 10 for the conference only). Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor. This approval is valid until 4/30/18.
When & Where
May 22-23, 2017
Fairmont Grand Del Mar
5300 Grand Del Mar Ct
San Diego, CA 92130
Phone: (858) 314-2000
We have a limited number of hotel rooms reserved for the conference. The negotiated room rate of $249 per night.