What You'll Hear
Our one-of-a-kind speaking faculty will walk you through and beyond the basics to master the behind-the-scenes business practices that impact your members’ health outcomes and your revenue. Join us for this truly unique opportunity to hear from fellow SNP plan leaders on every critical component of a successful SNP—from compliance to finance and revenue to care management!
Session Topics Include:
- TWO-PART SESSION: Mastering SNP Health Risk Assessments & Individual Care Plans
- Quality-Boosting Strategies for Turning Your SNP Membership into a Strength
- THREE-PART SESSION: Mastering the Art of SNP Finance, Benefit Design & Marketing
- THREE-PART SESSION: Mastering the Model of Care
- Innovative Approaches to Member and Community Engagement and Social Programs
Top Reasons To Attend
- Improve your understanding of SNP premiums, revenue and reimbursements
- Gain proven member engagement strategies to improve HRA completion timeliness
- Learn best practices to get approved for a 3-year Model of Care
- Hear how industry-leading SNPs are able to convert their members into a quality strength, instead of a weakness
- Get compliance best practices to ensure your MOC audit is a success
- Learn how you can improve your competitive analyses to better understand your members’ needs, improve your market position, and avoid membership loss
- Gain tips and tools for improving how you partner with your provider network to bolster your clinical documentation to support risk adjustment determinations
- Better transition your HRA results into more effective ICPs
- Find out how to evaluate different risk-sharing and financial risk models to determine which one fits your needs best
- Hear case studies focusing on member care management and behavioral health integration to improve how you handle these complex challenges
Learn from SNP Industry Leaders and Ensure your Plan Stands Out From the Crowd!
Who Should Attend
Senior leaders and managers from Special Needs Plans with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Finance and Revenue
- Medical Management
- Utilization management
- Model of Care
- Member Outreach and Engagement
- Membership Operations and Enrollment
- Quality Improvement
- Product Development and Management
- Benefit Design
- Program Management
- Behavioral Health
- Community-Based Resources
- Chronic Conditions
- Medical Directors
Get Answers To These Important Questions
- How do you develop an appropriate provider network for your SNP population?
- What best practices can we implement to obtain CMS approval for a 3-year MOC?
- How do you ensure your HRAs and ICPs are done in a timely and compliant way?
- How can you successfully impact your revenue with stronger ICPs?
- What unique HEDIS® and Star measures impact SNPs and what best practices can help ensure higher quality outcomes?
- How do you ensure your reimbursements are commensurate with the medical bills you pay for your most expensive members?
- Why is member retention critical to your long-term revenue, and how do ensure you keep the members you have?
- What best practices can be implemented to improve provider partnerships by making more appropriate risk-sharing agreements?
- How can you better work with your members to overcome barriers tied to social determinants negatively impacting their health
- How do you utilize your community partnerships as a marketing tool to help grow your membership?
Gain Unparalleled Insight into Best Practices for Issues and Processes at the Core of a Successful SNP!
When & Where
June 21-23, 2017
The Princeton Club
New York, NY
We have a limited number of hotel rooms reserved for the conference. The negotiated room rate of $217 per night will expire on April 7, 2017 although we expect the block to sell out prior to this date. To ensure you receive a room at the negotiated rate book well before the expiration date. Upon sell out of the block room rate and availability will be at the hotel’s discretion.
Register Now: Space is Limited!